Sunday 7 June 2009

ich bin Stumpf ^-^


MY FIRST BLOG BABY!


I wanted to write a blog because fucking hell i have so much shit to think about i feel i should write about it and get it out of my head.
Especially since gcses started. i have failed them all i know it i don't mind though i don't think you need good grades to live. 10days left :) then prom which is going to be DRY and trinidad with my babies .. can't wait.

This blog is going to be based around my summer and my adventures of summer.. 3mmonths and i want to complete all sorts of things and keep adding to it everyday.
This summer is the beginning of the end of my childhood and i am very sad to see it go.. so i think i need to see it off well :)
Anyway this is my life. .. i like to collect shit off the road and do shit things and i look shit all the time and shits fun. Amen. x






























No comments:

Post a Comment