Wednesday 16 December 2009

HELPP.

okay alot has changed since 'life generally'
firstly
kieran's back and my mum's happy.
they are currently strippping my kitchen and replacing my shitty old kitchen with a beautiful smelling ikea woodworkk.
god bless.
my nan's well. school is still bad.

but biggoo problemmooo.
love.
i have the hardest decision to make i actually want to cry.
1. a forrbidden love with someone i feel so strongly about his texts reduce me to little squeals of excitement. may i point out FORRBIDDEN.
meaning i can never talk to my friends about our sordid little cliché's
2. a boy who loves everything about me.. every flaw every habit every bitchy remark. .. i don't know why he does but he does.
although.. i hate everything he does as a person. and my feelings are not as strong for him anymore..

but can i really abandon love for lust?
HELP ME MANN.
i want to cryy.. <3 xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment